Bhubaneswar: In view of rising cases of Coronavirus infections in the State, six pairs of passenger trains in Odisha have been cancelled for two days.
According to an official notification of the East Coast Railway (ECoR), the trains have been cancelled on May 10 and 11 to break the chain of Covid-19 transmission.
The trains which have been cancelled are:
1. 08456/08455 Bhubaneswar-Kendujhargarh-Bhubaneswar Special
2. 08412/08411 Bhubaneswar-Bhadrak-Bhubaneswar Special
3. 08438/08437 Cuttack-Bhadrak-Cuttack Special
4. 08461/08462 Cuttack-Paradeep-Cuttack Special
5. 08454/08453 Cuttack-Bhadrak-Cuttack Special
6. 08528/08527 Visakhapatnam-Raipur-Visakhapatnam Special
Notably, Odisha reported 10, 635 new Covid-19 infections, while 19 more patients succumbed to the deadly virus in the last 24 hours taking the death toll to 2,180.