• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn
  • Telegram
  • Koo
  • Youtube
  • ଓଡ଼ିଆରେ ପଢନ୍ତୁ
Rajendra Prasad Mohapatra

A fire seemingly caused by an electrical short circuit burnt down at least nine houses at Samia Sahada village under Sahada Panchayat in Bhadrak district on late Wednesday night.

Paddy, rice and furniture worth lakhs of rupees have been gutted in fire.

As per reports, the fire started late night when the people of the village were in deep sleep. More than 10 rooms of four families were gutted in the massive fire.

Somehow, the family members woke up in time and managed to save their lives by running to safer places. However, they failed to recover their furniture and paddy sacks.

Upon being informed, fire service personnel from Bhadrak rushed to the spot and an immediate operation was launched to douse the flames.
 


 

Other Stories

scrollToTop