The woman was hanging her clothes to dry at her home when she accidentally came in contact with a live wire.
Purunakatak Community Health Centre
In a tragic incident, three of a family including a woman and her minor son were electrocuted to death at Jabalpur village under Harbhanga police limits in Boudh on Wednesday morning.
As per reports, the woman was hanging her clothes to dry at her home when she accidentally came in contact with a live wire.
While she struggled for her life, her son and brother-in-law came running in to save her but they too were electrocuted to death.
The neighbours rushed to the spot after hearing cries for help and switched off the power supply before recovering the trio.
However, all three of them were pronounced brought dead at the Puruna Katak hospital. A pal of gloom prevailed in the area after the incident which usually gets excited on Vijayadashami to witness Ravanapodi.
(Reported By Deepak Adar, OTV)