IT giant Wipro has invited applications from eligible candidates for the position of analyst-configuration at its Noida campus.
According to the job notification, the company, before the recruitment, will test who can deliver clear analysis, test plans, and standard operating procedures for project works.
The selected candidates will be required to ensure that the system configuration is operating as per requirements, the Wipro said adding that candidates will get five-day workweek.
- The candidates must have completed BCA, B.SC -IT, B.Sc-CS, BE, B-tech, and MCA
- Freshers with 0-1 year experience can also apply
- A service agreement for one year will be signed by the candidate
- The applicants must know testing concepts and SDLC. They must have excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
How to apply
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply for posts by visiting the official website of Wipro and then click the career section- https://careers.wipro.com.
- Click on the application link for respective vacancies and fill required details. After filling all details the candidate need to submit the application.
-After successful submission of the application, Wipro will share the hiring process and other details to applicants through their registered contact details.