The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on Tuesday released the time table for the Civil Services (Main) examination 2022.
As per the notice, the main examination will be conducted between September 16 and 25. There will be two sessions (forenoon and afternoon) except on September 16.
Here is complete schedule of UPSC Civil Services Main Exam 2022
• 16.09.2022 (Friday)- Paper 1 (Essay)- 9 am- 12 pm
• 17.09.2022 (Saturday) Paper-II General Studies-I- 9am – 12 pm, Paper-III General Studies-II- 2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.
• 18.09.2022 (Sunday) Paper-IV General Studies-III-9am- 12 pm, Paper-V General Studies-IV- 2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.
• 24.09.2022 (Saturday)- Paper-A Indian Language- 9am-12pm, Paper-B English- 2pm to 5pm
• 25.09.2022 (Sunday)- Paper-VI Optional Subject-Paper-1- 9am-12pm, Paper-VII Optional Subject-Paper-2- 2pm to 5pm.
The Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2022 was held on 05-06-2022 and the result was declared on 22.06.2022.