The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for the recruitment of eligible candidates to several departments.
Aspirants can apply for the posts online by visiting the official website at www.upsc.gov.in.
The application process has already commenced and the last date for submission of the application form is May 12.
UPSC Recruitment Details
Total vacancy: 9 posts
Assistant Soil Conservation Officer: 2 posts
Additional Assistant Director: 3 posts
Scientist ‘B’: 1 post
Supervisor Inclusive Education District: 3 posts
Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees from a recognised Institute/University.
The age limit varies from post to post, candidates can check the official notification for more details.
Candidates (Except Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs 25.
How To Apply
- Visit the official website at upsconline.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the ‘ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS’
- Register using the proper credentials and login
- Fill out the application form
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Download and take printout of the application form for future use