The University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi, has invited online applications for appointment on Deputation / Direct recruitment basis for Joint Secretary and Deputy Secretary posts.
Interested and eligible candidates can visit the UGC website, www.ugc.ac.in/jobs, for details. The last date for online submission of applications is April 22, 2022.
Joint Secretary (08 Posts): 08 posts of Joint Secretary, (07) on deputation basis and (01) on Direct Recruitment basis (reserved for OBC)
Age Limit: 56 years as on last date of application as per DoPT rules.
Deputy Secretary (01 reserved for ST): 01 post of Deputy Secretary on Direct Recruitnent basis (Reserved for ST)
Age Limit: 45 years as on last date of receipt of application.
UGC Recruitment 2022: General Conditions
- The eligibility of candidate shall be determined as on the last date of submission of application form.
- Number of posts is tentative, may vary and the UGC reserves the right to increase or decrease number of posts and may or may not fill any post(s) and its decision in this regard shall be final.
- The UGC reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason. Any consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview may also be filled up from the available candidates.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the UGC reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate.
- A candidate has to submit separate applications, if he/she desires to apply for more than one post.
- Applications having higher qualifications or merit may be given preference. Interested candidates may apply online at UGC website.
- Applications shall be entertained only if 'No objection certificate, from forwarding authority i.e. present employer is uploaded while submitting online applications.