The University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi has invited online applications for the post of Consultants to perform various functions of Distance Education Bureau (DEB).
Eligible and interested candidates are requested to apply for the vacancies on or before July 12, 2021 through the official website of UGC- https://www.ugc.ac.in/hrrecruit/
UGC Junior Consultant Recruitment 2021 Details
Post: Junior Consultant
Vacancy: 08 Posts
i. The candidate should be have a Post Graduate degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks, preferably with broad knowledge of distance online mode of Education understanding Distance Education/Online Education.
ii. Well versed in the use of computers involving MS-Office/Excel/Use of internet, etc.
iii. Should be capable of functioning in a multi-functionality work environment.
The candidate should not be above 35 years of age on last date of submission of application.
UGC Junior Consultant Job Responsibilities
1. Assist the Commission in handling academic and administrative work related to Distance/online Education of Higher Education institutes in accordance with the Regulations and relevant rules.
2. Assist in monitoring Universities/lnstitutions offering programmes in distance/online education mode.
3. Maintenance of data related to release of grant and other related matters.
4. Liaise with State Governments/Ministry of Education on matters related to Distance Education/Online Education in DEB.
5. Handle RTls and Court cases related to the Distance Education/Online Education in DEB. f Should be able to willingly undertake official tours, if required.
6. Any other work assigned by the UGC
Period Of Engagement
Six months which may be extended further on the basis of the review of performance and conduct. However, the appointing authority reserves the right to terminate the engagement at any point of time without assigning any reason
Pay Scale: Rs 50,000 to Rs 60,000 per month.
How To Apply For UGC Junior Consultant Recruitment 2021
Interested and eligible candidates can visit the official website of UGC and register themselves on or before July 12, 2021.
After filling the details and submitting the required document, candidates are advised to take a printout of the online application for future reference.
Candidates are further advised to go through the OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION thoroughly before applying for UGC Junior Consultant posts.
Here's the direct link- (https://www.ugc.ac.in/hrrecruit/HR_Consultant.aspx) to apply for the post.