Tata Steel Limited invites applications from the Schedule Tribe (ST) Candidates of Jharkhand for the recruitment of Trade Apprenticeship posts.
Interested candidates are advised to apply on or before September 10 by visiting the official website, i.e. https://www.tatasteel.com/careers.
The candidate should have passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with minimum aggregate marks of 60%.
Interested candidate must have English, Science and Mathematics as subjects in Matriculation or equivalent examination. (9.5 x CGPA = % Marks, if applicable)
The candidate must have been born between July 1, 2002 and January 1, 2007 including these two dates.
• Height: 152 cm. (for girls 142 cm)
• Expansion of Chest: 5 cm
• Eyesight 6/6 in both eyes with glass
• Colour Vision: Normal
• Weight: 45 Kg. (for girls 40 Kg.)
• Power of Glasses: ± 4.0 maximum
The candidate needs to pay the required charges as quoted in the advertisement Rs 500 to be eligible for taking the assessment.
Candidates are advised to make the payment through Online Payment Gateway in the application only.
Selection will be done based on Centre Based Online Written Test followed by Personal Interview and Medical Examination.
- On-line application will be open from September 2 to September 10
- Admit Card will be released on September 19
- Centre Based Written Test will be conducted on September 23
How to apply for Tata steel recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website
- Click on the Application tab for the registration / online application link
- After registration, fill the application form
- Pay the application fee
- Download the application form for future reference