The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released an important notice for the candidates who will be appearing for the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) exam 2021. The Commission has released a set of instructions for the candidates related to the correction of application forms.
Candidates must note that the window will be available from January 28 to February 1, 2022. During the period, candidates who desire to make any change in their online application form may correct or modify. The candidates will also be able to make changes in One Time registration data.
Details - Window for Application Form Correction:
- Only those candidates will be allowed to make corrections in the application form, whose completed online applications along with payment of requisite fee, if applicable, have been received by the Commission within the specified period.
- If a candidate makes mistake in his updated application also, he will be allowed to submit one more corrected application after making requisite corrections/ modifications.
- No more corrections in the application form will be allowed after 01.02.2022 under any circumstances.
- Latest modified application will be treated as the valid one and the previous application(s) submitted by such candidates will be cancelled.
- The Commission will levy uniform correction charges of Rs 200 for making corrections and submitting modified/ corrected applications for the first time and Rs 500 for making corrections and submitting modified/ corrected applications for the second time. The correction charges will be applicable to all candidates irrespective of their gender/ categories.
- The correction charges can be paid only by online mode i.e. through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards. No offline challan facility will be available.
- The correction charges once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
- Before submission of the corrected application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After the expiry of the window, no change/ correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc. shall not be entertained by the Commission and will be summarily rejected.