The Staff Selection Commission has issued a fresh notification inviting online application for recruitment to the posts of Constable (General Duty) in Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Secretariat Security Force (SSF) and Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles (AR) as the last date for the submission of application will end this month on August 31, 2021.
“It is hereby reiterated in the interest of the candidates that aspiring candidates for Constables (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2021, should submit their online application much before the closing date i.e. 31.08.2021 and not to wait till the last date,” read the official notification issued by the SSC on Tuesday.
“No extension of the last date for submission of online applications will be granted,” added the Commission.
Candidates can visit the official website of SSC, to apply for the vacancy.
SSC Constable GD Recruitment Vacancy Details
Total Vacancy: 25,271 (Male: 22,424 Posts), (Female: 2,847 Posts)
Constables (GD) Pay Scale: Pay Level-3 (Rs 21,700-69,100)
Age Limit: The candidate should be between 18 and 23 years as on August 1, 2021. There is permissible relaxations in upper age limit for different categories, including SC/ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen, Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (Unreserved), Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (OBC) and Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (SC/ ST).
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have passed Matriculation or Class 10 examination from a recognised Board/ University.
Application Fee: Candidates applying under GEN and OBC category will have to pay Rs 100 while Women/ SC/ ST/ Ex Serviceman candidates have been exempted from application fee.
The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Medical Examination and Document Verification.
Male and female candidates will be shortlisted State/ Area-wise and category-wise on the basis of their merit in the Computer Based Examination (including NCC bonus marks, if applicable) for appearing in the PET/ PST.
The number of candidates shortlisted for PET/ PST on the basis of their merit in the Computer Based examination will be about 12 times of the number of vacancies. More number of candidates can be shortlisted against the vacancies of SSF.
Candidates, who are successful in the PET/ PST, will be considered eligible for short-listing to the next stage i.e. Detailed Medical Examination (DME) and Document Verification (DV).
Document verification (i.e. collection of required eligibility certificates/ documents from the candidates and their verification with original documents) will be conducted by the CAPFs along with the Detailed Medical Examination.
Candidates, who are qualified in the PET/ PST and DV/ Medical Examination will be considered for inclusion in the final merit list.
Important Details Of SSC Constable GD Recruitment
• Applications will be accepted through on-line mode only.
• Computer Based Examination (CBE) will be conducted by the Commission only in English and Hindi.
• Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/ Review Medical Examination (RME) will be scheduled and conducted by the CAPFs.
• Collection of required eligibility certificates/ documents from the candidates and their verification will be carried out at the time of Detailed Medical Examination (DME) by the CAPFs.
• Vacancies of Constable (GD) in SSF will be filled on All India basis whereas vacancies in all other CAPFs will be filled as per the vacancies available in various States/ UTs. In addition, vacancies are earmarked for the Border Guarding Districts and Militancy/ Naxal affected Districts which are reserved for the candidates of these districts only.
• Admit Card for any stage of examination will not be sent by Post. Facility for download of Admit Cards will be provided at the websites of Regional Offices of the Commission as well as on the website of ( http://www.crpf.gov.in).
Dates To Remember
Last dates for submission of online applications: July 17, 2021 to August 31, 2021
Last date and time for receipt of online applications: August 31, 2021 (23:30)
Last date and time for making online fee payment: September 2, 2021 (23:30)
Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: September 4, 2021 (23:30)
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): September 7, 2021
Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): To be informed later
For other details including age, eligibility and others, visit the official SSC visit. Click here for the official notification.