The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published the official notification for holding Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination, 2022 to fill up various Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts in different ministries/departments/organisations of government of India.
The submission of online applications for Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Assistant Enforcement Officer, Sub Inspector, Auditor, Tax Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and other posts has commenced on September 17, 2022. The last date for submission of online applications is October 8, 2022.
SSC CGL vacancies: There are approx. 20,000 vacancies. However, firm vacancies will be determined in due course.
Age limit (As on 01-01-2022):
The upper age limit for Group B post is 30 and 32 years for different posts while it is 27 years for Group C posts.
Essential Educational Qualifications (As on 08-10-2022):
Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute or equivalent.
How to apply:
Applications must be submitted only in online mode through the official website i.e.https://ssc.nic.in.
Application Fee: Fee payable: Rs 100. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) and Exservicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Scheme of the Examination:
The Computer Based Examination will be conducted in two tiers-Tier-I and Tier-II.
- Dates for submission of online applications 17-09-2022 to 08-10-2022
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications 08-10-2022 (23:00)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan 08-10-2022 (23:00)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment 09-10-2022 (23:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) 10-10-2022
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ including online payment. 12-10-2022 to 13-10-2022 (23:00)
- Tentative Schedule for Tier-I (Computer Based Examination) Dec, 2022
- Tentative Schedule of Tier-II (Computer Based Examination) To be notified later.