The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notification for recruitment to the posts of Constable (General Duty) in BSF, CISF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB, SSF, Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles (AR) and Sepoy in NCB.
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website at ssc.nic.in.
The online application process has started on October 27 and the last date for submission of application is November 30.
SSC GD Recruitment 2022 Details
Total Vacancy: 24369
- BSF: 10497
- CISF: 100
- CRPF: 8911
- SSB: 1284
- ITBP: 1613
- AR: 1697
- SSF: 103
- NCB: 164
The age of applicant must be 18-23 years as on January 1, 2023.
The candidates must have passed Matriculation or 10th Class Examination from a recognised Board/University.
The application fee is Rs 100. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Pay Level–1 (Rs18, 000 to 56,900) for the post of Sepoy in NCB and Pay Level-3 (Rs 21,700-69,100) for all others posts.
The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Medical Examination (DME/ RME) and Document Verification.
- Dates for submission of online applications: October 27, 2022 to November 30, 2022
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: November 30, 2022 (23:00)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: November 30, 2022(23:00)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: December 1, 2022(23:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during Working hours of Bank): December 1, 2022
- Schedule of Computer-Based Examination: January, 2023
For other details, visit the SSC website or click HERE.