The South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) has invited applications from eligible and interested candidates for recruitment into medical executive posts.
Candidates can apply for the posts by visiting the official website of CIL at coalindia.in from September 29.
The last date to apply for the recruitment drive is October 29.
SECL recruitment 2022 details
Total vacancy: 130
- Sr. Medical Specialist (E4)/ Medical Specialist (E3): 57 posts
- Sr. Medical Officer (E3): 70 posts
- Sr. Medical Officer (Dental)(E-3): 3 posts
Interested candidates should possess MBBS/BDS degree from a recognised Institute/ College approved by the Medical Council of India.
The upper age limit for candidates belonging to unreserved category is 35 years to 42 years.
- E-4: Rs 70,000- 2,00,000
- E-3: Rs 60,000- 1,80,000
- Sr. Medical Officer (E3): Rs 60,000- 1,80,000
- Sr. Medical Officer (Dental) (E-3): Rs 60,000- 1,80,000
How to Apply
Candidates have to send the duly filled in application form as an advance copy in the format prescribed along with a self-attested copy of the testimonials through speed post to Dy. GM(P)/HoD(EE), South Eastern Coalfields Limited, Bilaspur which should reach within the stipulated time i.e. 29.10.2022 by 5.00 PM.
No other mode of delivery (by hand/email/couriers etc) of applications would be accepted/entertained, the official notification read.
• Commencement of registration: 29 September 2022
• Last date to submit application: 29 October 2022
Click HERE for the official notification.