Shipping Corporation Of India limited (SCI) has invited online applications for the posts of Assistant Managers (E2) on contract (with possibility of regularization following due procedures in case of a requirement.)
The registration for recruitment exam has commenced today while the last date to file the application form for the post is August 16.
SCI Recruitment 2022 details
Total posts: 46
- Management: 17
- Finance: 10
- HR: 10
- Law: 5
- Fire & Security: 2
- Civil Engineering: 1
- CS: 1
Minimum of one year experience in related field is desirable.
Distribution of vacancies
Interested candidates required to have 2 years full time MBA /Post Graduate Degree in Business Management/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management from a UGC/AICTE recognized University/Institute.
BE/BTech and full time degree in Law (3 years / 5 years) from a recognised University is required for some posts.
Candidate applying for the post of company secretary is required to have associate / fellow membership of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
The age of the applicants should not be more than 27 years as on May 1,2022. Age will be relaxable by 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer), 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD candidates, as per extant guidelines.
Relaxation for Ex-servicemen candidates will be as per Government of India guidelines.
Emoluments and Benefits
The selected candidates will be placed in the E-2 pay scale (AM) of Rs 50,000 – Rs 1,60,000 in the minimum of scale.
The candidate will be entitled to Basic Pay, DA, HRA, Allowances/perks and PRP in accordance with the prevailing revised pay structure.
A non-refundable registration fee of Rs 500 to be paid by General, OBC and EWS candidates.
Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/ExSM category have to pay Rs 100.The Application Fee is non-refundable.
The selection process will be on the basis on online interview, group discussion and personal interview.
- Admit cards to the candidates for Online Exam: August 26
- Online Exam: September 11
- Result of Online Exam: 4th week of September
- Stage II: Group Discussion and Interviews 2nd week of October
- Result Declaration: 4th week of October
How to apply
- Candidates are required to apply online through SCI’s website: www.shipindia.com >Careers> Shore> “Recruitment of Assistant Managers on contract 2022”
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned copies of all the required documents
- After submitting the application form, an e-mail for confirmation will be received by the candidates on the e-mail id declared in the application form.
For more details click HERE for the official notification.