In a good news for bank job aspirants, the State Bank of India (SBI) on Wednesday announced a mega hiring process for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (POs).
The online registration of application and payment of fees will commence tomorrow (September 22) and continue till October 12, 2022. Candidates have been advised to regularly visit Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers for updates.
SBI PO vacancy details:
Regular Vacancy- 1600
Backlog Vacancy- 73
Essential academic qualifications (as on 31.12.2022): Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply.
Age Limit: (As on 01.04.2022): Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2022 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.2001 and not earlier than 02.04.1992 (both days inclusive). Relaxation in the upper age limit will be given as per rules.
Selection Procedure: The selection for Probationary Officers will be done through a three-Phase process: Phase-I: Preliminary Examination, Phase-II: Main Examination and Phase-III: Psychometric Test.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only from 22.09.2022 to 12.10.2022. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Online registration including Editing/Modification of Application 22.09.2022 to 12.10.2022
- Payment of Application Fee 22.09.2022 to 12.10.2022
- Online Preliminary Examination 17th/18th/19th/ 20th of December 2022
- Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination December 2022 / January 2023
- Online Main Examination January 2023 / February 2023
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination February 2023
- Phase-III: Psychometric Test February / March 2023