The State Bank of India (SBI), which has recently conducted an online competitive exam for the posts of Junior Associates (clerk), is likely to announce the results today.
Since the Central Recruitment Department (CRD) has clearly mentioned that the tentative date for declaration of the result is 18th July (3rd week). Therefore, the buzz is result may be declared anytime from now.
Nearly 19 lakh have applied for a total of 5,454 posts at the level of Junior Associate. The CRB has conducted the online exam from July 10-13.
In Odisha, the number of vacancies announced stood at 75. As per the notification, the vacancies notified under the Unreserved (UR) category stood at 31, whereas the numbers have been SC (12), ST (16), Economically weaker section (EWS) -7, OBC-9.
The competition seems stiff because, as per SBI sources here, for every single vacancy there were around 433 applicants. And around 800 (from over 30k) will be selected to appear for the Main exam to be held on July 31. There will not be an interview.
Here are the details about how to check your results.
- Log on to the official website of the State Bank of India. (www.sbi.co.in)
- The second step is to search for the “Career” link and click on it.
- Navigate the Menu Bar to find out the “Current openings” link and click on it.
- After clicking the "Current Openings" link, search for SBI Clerk/JA Prelims Result 2021.
- Click on it to download the SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Pdf File.
- Search your Roll no. and name in the Pdf file.
- You can also take out a print of this pdf file.
As per an exam analysis done on the exam day in Bhubaneswar, the difficulty level of questions this year has been easy. And applicants feel the cut-off is going to be high this year in Odisha. Below is given the cut-off marks in Odisha in 2020 and 2019.
- 2020: The cut-off marks last year in Odisha were 68.25.