The State Bank of India (SBI) is inviting online applications from Indian citizens to fill up Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO) posts on a contract basis.
Eligible candidates are requested to apply online through the link given on the nbank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers.
The online registration of applications and payment of fees which began on June 23, 2022 will conclude on July 13, 2022.
The application fees and Intimation Charges (non-refundable) is Rs 750 for General/EWS/OBC candidates and zero fees/intimation charges for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates. Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available on the Bank’s Career website.
SBI SCO vacancy details
There are 11 vacancies for several posts.
The applicant should have cleared post-graduation in Economics discipline/MBA/PGDBM as full-time course from recognised institute.
Chartered Accountant (CA) or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) is preferable for some posts.
Proficient in spoken and written English is necessary for the post.
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview. The interview will carry 100 marks and the qualifying marks in the interview will be decided by the Bank. Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview
How to apply
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card
- Candidates should upload their photograph and signature
- Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once application is filled-in completely, candidate should submit the same
- When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen
- Candidate should note down the registration number and password
- After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout
CTC / Remuneration