Sainik School, Chittorgarh, has invited applications for several posts. The recruitment will be done on contractual basis.
It is a CBSE affiliated residential English medium School functioning under the aegis of Sainik Schools Society, Ministry of Defence, Government of India, New Delhi.
The last date for receipt of applications at Sainik School Chittorgarh is November 21. Applications received after the date will not be entertained by the organisation.
Sainik School Chittorgarh recruitment details
Vacancy Details & Pay Scale
- Horse Riding Instructor: 1, Rs 21,000
- Art Teacher: 1, Rs 21,000
- PEM/PTI Cum Matron (Female only): 1, Rs 21,000
- UDC: 1, Rs 21,000
- Lab Assistant (Biology): 1, Rs 21,000
The age of candidate should be between 21 and 35 years as on December 1. For UDC posts only, the age of candidate should be between 18 and 50 years as on December 1.
Interested candidates are required to have cleared Intermediate (+2), Graduation, Post-Graduation in relevant discipline.
How To Apply
- The candidate is required to print the form on A–4 size paper.
- Fill all the details as per original documents with “Blue Pen” in block capital letters only.
- Affix good quality recent passport size photograph (in white shirt/top with Blue Background) in the box marked for the photograph.
- Candidates are required to enclose Photocopy (self-attested) of Birth Certificate, Aadhaar Card, Discharge Book (if Ex Serviceman), Caste Certificate (if SC/ST/OBC candidate), Marriage Certificate (if applicable), all educational documents mentioned in application form, Experience Certificates/ any other certificate with the duly filled application form.
Application fee (non-refundable) of Rs 500 for unreserved and OBC category candidates is to be attached as demand draft payable at Chittorgarh, favouring The Principal, Sainik School Chittorgarh with the application.
Application fee is exempted for female candidates, scheduled caste, scheduled tribe candidates.
Click HERE for more details.