Sainik school, Chittorgarh has invited applications to fill vacancies of several posts on contractual basis.
It is a CBSE-affiliated English medium school functioning under the aegis of Sainik Schools Society, Ministry of Defence.
The last date for receipt of applications at Sainik School Chittorgarh is July 23. Applications received after the date will not be entertained.
- TGT (Hindi): 1 post on contractual basis
- Art teacher: 1 post on contractual basis
- Music teacher: 1 post on contractual basis
- Horse riding instructor: 1 post on contractual basis
- PTI: 1 post on contractual basis
- Lab assistant (Biology): 1 post on contractual basis
- UDC: 1 post on contractual basis
The eligible candidate should be between 18 years and 50 years as on July 1, 2022.
Interested candidates are required to have cleared Intermediate (+2), Graduation, B.Ed, Bachelor in physical education.
For the post of TGT Hindi, the pay scale is Rs 35,000 and for other posts, it is Rs 21,000.
How to apply
- The candidate is required to print the form on A – 4 size paper
- Fill all the details as per original documents with “Blue Pen” in block capital letters only
- Affix good quality recent passport size photograph (in white shirt/top with Blue Background) in the box marked for the photograph
- Candidates are required to enclose Photocopy (self attested) of Birth Certificate, Aadhaar Card, Discharge Book (if Ex Serviceman), Caste Certificate (if SC/ST/OBC candidate), Marriage Certificate (if applicable), all educational documents mentioned in application form, Experience Certificates/ any other certificate with the duly filled application form
Application fee (non-refundable) in the form of a Bank Demand Draft for Rs 500 drawn in favour of "the Principal, Sainik School Chittorgarh" payable at any nationalised bank in Bhubaneswar.
The application fee is exempted for female candidates and candidates belonging to scheduled castes/scheduled tribes.
For details click HERE for the official advertisement.