The Steel Authority of India (SAIL) has invited online applications from interested eligible underprivileged candidates for Training programmes of one-year duration at Ispat General Hospital, Rourkela.
"The period of training shall be one year. Selection is subject to medical fitness as per rules of the Company. Candidates who have undergone similar training programme at IGH earlier shall not be eligible for second tenure," read the official notification.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions, however, the last date for application submission is August 20, 2022.
Preference in selection shall be given to the underprivileged applicants in order of:
i) Peripheral areas of RSP
ii) Sundargarh district
iii) Aspirational districts of Odisha
iv) Other districts of Odisha
Steps to fill online form:
1) Go to website http://igh.sailrsp.co.in.
2) Click on “Apply for Trainee Advt. no.-Ref. No. PL-M&HS/1635, Date: 01/08/2022” under “what’s new”.
3) In the next page there are two options- online application form, view filled form.
4) After filling up all the required fields in the application form, Click on “Submit” button. After successful submit, an application ID will be generated. Candidates are required to note the Application ID for future reference.
5) After submit you can view your filled data. Click on PRINT button and take print out of the following forms.
6) Sign on above forms wherever required and paste 01 (One) recent Passport size Colour photograph at appropriate place of application form.
7) If applicant has submitted the form, but forget to take print outs, then follow step 1 to 3 above. In step 3 Click on “View Filled Form’’. Give your Application ID and you will get filled form. Take the print out by click on PRINT button.
Important to Note: While filling online application, candidates must carefully follow all the steps. Incomplete application/ application not fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be summarily rejected. No communication in this regard will be entertained from the applicant.
Starting Date for submitting online applications: August 5, 2022
Closing Date for submitting online applications: August 20, 2022
For more details related to the SAIL recruitment, visit the official website.