The Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Rourkela Steel Plant has released a recruitment notification for Executive and Non-Executive positions. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts from September 6.
The last date of application submission for the SAIL Rourkela jobs is September 30, 2022.
Applications can be submitted for various posts like Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Optr), Mining Foreman, Surveyor, Fire Operator (Trainee), Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee), Mining Mate, Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee), Fireman-cum-Fire Engine Driver (Trainee) & Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) (HMV).
Candidates applying for the positions need to be between 18 and 30 years as on September 30, 2022. Age relaxation is applicable as per government norms.
Know how to apply for the SAIL Rourkela recruitment 2022:
- Submit the application only through the SAIL website, www.sail.co.in, at the “Careers” page or www.sailcareers.com.
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be certain about your eligibility.
- Go through the User Manual available on the site and follow the steps as mentioned.
- Click on “Login”.
- If already registered, click on “Registered User” and go further by using User ID & Password.
- If “New User” complete One Time Registration (OTR) first and then go to “Registered User” and go further by using User ID & Password.
- Complete the application submission process step by step by filling required information, uploading the document(s) as required and making payment online or at Bank through Challan.
- Submit the application after completion of all requisites and take a printout of application for having application ID.
- No request for editing of payment details and issue of Admit Card will be entertained in wrong submission cases and candidature will stand rejected.
Note: After applying online, a candidate is required to download the system-generated Registration Slip/Application Form with unique application ID/Number.
The Computer Based Test (CBT) for the above posts will be conducted in seven cities: Rourkela, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Vishakhapatnam, Ranchi, Kolkata and Raipur.
The eligible candidates will be required to appear in the CBT in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The Computer Based Test will consist of 100 Objective type questions in 2 segments- Technical Knowledge Test and General Aptitude Test.
The duration of the CBT would be two hours. The minimum qualifying marks in the test for unreserved/ EWS posts will be determined based on 50 percentile score.
For SC/ ST/ OBC (Non-creamy Layer)/ PWD posts, the minimum qualifying marks will be 40 percentile score. The qualifying marks will be calculated separately for each post/discipline.
For more details, visit the official website of SAIL.