The Steel Authority of India Limited, SAIL, has come up with a fresh notification inviting applications for specialist and other posts. The walk-in interview date for SAIL's Bhilai Steel Plant is April 9, 2022.
Candidates applying for the positions should not be more than 69 years as on April 9, 2022.
Eligibility Criteria: Who can Apply
a) Doctors retired from BSP or from other units of SAIL
b) Doctors retired from other PSE/Government offices
c) Any other Doctor fulfilling the eligibility criteria
"The ex-employee of SAIL and other PSUs/ Govt. who have separated by opting voluntary retirement shall not be considered for engagement. The exemployee doctors will have to provide self-certificate in this regard," read the official notification.
Tenure of Engagement
The initial tenure of contractual engagement of Doctors would be for a period of one year which can be further extended for a period of one year at the discretion of the Company. The tenure of engagement shall be subject to the upper age limit of 70 years.
Document Verification : Only those candidates who are found eligible by the Document Verification Committee will be allowed to appear in the Interview.
ii) Interview - For final selection, merit list will be prepared in descending order separately for each discipline & category on the basis of total marks obtained in the Interview.
Date, Time &Venue of Walk-in Interview
Time: 10 AM (Reporting time 09.30 AM)
Venue: Human Resource Development Centre, (Near BSP Main Gate), Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhilai 490001
Important to Note
- No PF/Gratuity or any other benefit shall be payable
- The Doctors engaged shall not be eligible for Non-Practicing Allowance
- The Doctors engaged shall be eligible for Maternity leave as per Maternity Benefit Act, 1961 subject to fulfilment of conditions stipulated in the Maternity Benefit Act, 1961
- The performance of the Doctor so engaged will be reviewed on annual basis and the tenure can be curtailed or extended, subject to satisfactory performance
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in-interview