Candidates applying for the positions should not be more than 69 years as on April 9, 2022
SAIL Recruitment 2022
The Steel Authority of India Limited, SAIL, has come up with a fresh notification inviting applications for specialist and other posts. The walk-in interview date for SAIL's Bhilai Steel Plant is April 9, 2022.
Candidates applying for the positions should not be more than 69 years as on April 9, 2022.
Eligibility Criteria: Who can Apply
a) Doctors retired from BSP or from other units of SAIL
b) Doctors retired from other PSE/Government offices
c) Any other Doctor fulfilling the eligibility criteria
"The ex-employee of SAIL and other PSUs/ Govt. who have separated by opting voluntary retirement shall not be considered for engagement. The exemployee doctors will have to provide self-certificate in this regard," read the official notification.
Tenure of Engagement
The initial tenure of contractual engagement of Doctors would be for a period of one year which can be further extended for a period of one year at the discretion of the Company. The tenure of engagement shall be subject to the upper age limit of 70 years.
Document Verification : Only those candidates who are found eligible by the Document Verification Committee will be allowed to appear in the Interview.
ii) Interview - For final selection, merit list will be prepared in descending order separately for each discipline & category on the basis of total marks obtained in the Interview.
Date, Time &Venue of Walk-in Interview
Time: 10 AM (Reporting time 09.30 AM)
Venue: Human Resource Development Centre, (Near BSP Main Gate), Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhilai 490001
Important to Note
- No PF/Gratuity or any other benefit shall be payable
- The Doctors engaged shall not be eligible for Non-Practicing Allowance
- The Doctors engaged shall be eligible for Maternity leave as per Maternity Benefit Act, 1961 subject to fulfilment of conditions stipulated in the Maternity Benefit Act, 1961
- The performance of the Doctor so engaged will be reviewed on annual basis and the tenure can be curtailed or extended, subject to satisfactory performance
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in-interview