Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF Ltd) has invited online applications for the posts of Officer (Marketing) in Officer’s category.
The candidates have to apply for the posts between July 23 and August 12 by visiting the official website.
RCFL recruitment 2022 vacancy details
Total posts: 18
Regular and full time UGC/AICTE recognised Science/Engineering / Agriculture graduate of minimum 3 / 4 years’ duration and 2 years regular and full time UGC/AICTE recognized Post graduation degree.
The candidates should have secured minimum 60% in Final year of Postgraduation degree. (55% for SC/ST category candidates).
Unreserved category/EWS: 34 years
SC / ST Category: 39 years
OBC Category: 37 years
PWBD Category (General): 44 years
PWBD Category (SC/ST): 49 years
PWBD Category (OBC): 47 years
Non-refundable application fee of Rs 1000 plus Bank Charges and applicable taxes (GST) are required to be paid by General, OBC and EWS category candidates at the time of submission of online application form.
Candidates can opt to pay either through internet banking account or credit/ debit card.
SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM/Female category candidates are not required to pay any application fee.
Selected candidates will be placed in the E1 grade in pay scale of Rs40,000 – 1,40,000, the minimum total Monthly Gross salary works out to Rs 77400 (Approx.) include Basic Pay +VDA (32.5%)+Perks (34%)+HRA (27% for class A cities/applicable rates for other places).
The selection process for the positions of Officer (Marketing) comprises of Online Test and Personal Interview.
How to apply
• Candidates to go to the RCF website “--HR-----RECRUITMENT”- click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen
• Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application
• Upload Photo and Signature as per the specifications given in the guidelines
• Click on the preview tab to preview and verify the entire application form before final submit
• Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
• Click on 'Submit' button
For more details click HERE for the official notification.