The Northeast Frontier Railway has released a fresh notification inviting applications for the positions of Part Time School Teacher. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions before the deadline.
"Engagement of Part Time School Teacher on contract basis against vacancies existing in teacher category of Northeast Frontier Railway through "WALK IN INTERVIEW", read the official notification.
The engagement will on part time basis on fixed consolidated monthly remuneration for a period not exceeding March 31, 2023 or appointment of regularly selected candidate from Railway recruitment Board or availability of Regular Railway employee whichever is earlier or till the end of academic session.
Age Limit: Candidates applying need to be between 18 and 65 years.
Important to Note
- The engagement if done will purely be on contract basis and the contract would be automatically terminated on the date specified for the purpose if not terminated earlier and the contract will not be extended under any circumstances.
- The Part Time teacher who enters into contract with the Railway will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity or automatic extension of the temis of contract after the specified date of expiry of contract.
- No TA/DA is admissible for the interview.
- lf any candidate is employed he will have to submit NOC from his/her employer, if he/she is already employed.
- In the event of any wrong information academic certificate /testimonial /mis-statement /discrepancy in the particulars being detected at any stage the candidature /contract may he cancelled /terminated without any notice and necessary action as per extant law will be taken. Further No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Venue for "Walk-ln- Interview" is DRM (P)'s Office / Lumding on 01-04-2022 at 10.00 Hours. onwards for PGT, TGT & PRT. For details and application form, visit the official website, www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in.