The Railway Integral Coach Factory (ICF, Chennai) has invited application for the posts of apprentices for imparting training in the designated trades.
Interested candidates can submit their complete application on or before July 26 by visiting ICF web portal, https://pb.icf.gov.in.
ICF Railway Recruitment 2022 details
Total posts: 876
Freshers: The applicant should have passed Std X (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) with Science and Maths under 10+2 system or its equivalent.
Ex-ITI: The eligible candidate should have cleared Std X (with a minimum of 50% marks) with Science and Maths under 10+2 system or its equivalent and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or State Council for Vocational Training of one year.
Candidates with qualifications of Engineering Degree / Diploma and Course Completed Act Apprentices are not eligible to apply.
The age of the candidate applying for the railway recruitment should be between 15 to 24 years as on July 26, 2022.
The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD), candidates.
A processing fee of Rs 100 is to be paid through online mode. No application fee is required to be paid by SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Women candidates.
Rate of stipend
- Freshers: School pass-outs with class 10th: Rs 6000/month
- Freshers: School pass-outs with class 12th: Rs 7000/month
- Ex-ITI: National or State certificate holder: Rs 7000/month
How to Apply
- Interested candidate should apply online through the official website
- Candidates should read the notification thoroughly and fill in the online application form correctly
- Pay fee and submit the form
- The candidates are advised to take a printout of the form which is required to be submitted at the time of Document Verification
For more details, click HERE for the official advertisement.