The Railway Claims Tribunal of Kolkata Bench has released a notification for outsourcing of Data Entry Operators as stipulated by the Ministry of Railway.
The candidate willing to join have been asked to submit application in the prescribed proforma with self attested copies, testimonials and experience certificates to the Additional Registrar, Railway Claims Tribunal, Esplanade Mansion, 2, Esplanade East, Kolkata - 700069 by post or by hand.
The application has been invited for a single post of Data Entry Operator (Contractual), the salary of which has been fixed at Rs 25,000.
Terms and Conditions
1. The candidates must be graduates with basic knowledge of English language and Computer/IT applications.
2. Rs 25000 per month salary will be paid per person to the outsourced Skilled/ Graduate worker. Total salary to be paid to the DEO will be as per actual attendance in RCT.
If the person remains absent, pro-rate deduction will be made from the amount payable to him/ her. The amount of deduction will be worked out on the basis of 1/30th of the lump sum amount per day of absence.
3. The working hours of DEOs will be 8 hours per day from 09.30 hrs to 18.00 hrs with half an hour lunch break from 13.30 to 14.00 hrs on all working days.
4. Since RCT is judicial organization, it has to be made clear to the candidates that any leak of confidential information may lead to legal action including prosecution against them.
5. The engagement will be for a period of 11 months and can be renewed with a break subject to satisfactory performance.
6. Either party can terminate this contractual engagement by giving one month prior notice.
7. Engagement of DEO under the scheme will not constitute any offer of appointment in Railway Claims Tribunal or Railways.
8. Recovery has to be made from the monthly wage of the candidate for any willful damage/loss to equipment or property that may be caused by the persons engaged.
The applications should be in the prescribed proforma and can be obtained from RCT/Kolkata office at 2, Esplanade East, Kolkata - 700069 or can be downloaded from the Website of Railway Claims Tribunal (www.claims.indianrail.gov.in/rct), South Eastern Railway (www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in) and Eastern Railway (www.er.indianrailway.gov.in).
Application duly filled along with supporting documents should be submitted on or before August 31, 2021.
No TA/DA will be provided to candidates called for Walk in Interview. Applications received after the due date will not be considered and would be summarily rejected.
The short listed candidates will be intimated on their Mobile Phone or email to attend the Walk in Interview. The Date of Interview will be fixed in due course.
If the information in the application found false, his services will be terminated immediately and without assigning any reason, the official notification read.