The North Eastern Railway has inviting applications from candidates for several Group C positions. While the application submission process has already begun, the last date to apply is April 25, 2022.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacant positions in Sports Quota. Go through the vacancy details before applying for the Railway Group C recruitment in pay band Rs 5200-20200.
10+2 or its equivalent for the posts with GP- Rs 1900/2000
Pass in 10+2 in Science i.e. Maths or Physics or equivalent for posts having GP- Rs 2400 (Technical)
A university Degree or its equivalent for posts having GP- Rs 2800
Period Of Reckoning Sports Achievements
The sports achievements of the current and previous two financial years will be taken into account for eligibility. Hence, the sports achievements of 01.042019 or after will only be considered by the North Eastern Railway.
Candidates applying for the Railway jobs need to have attained 18 years of age and must not be more than 25 years as on 01.07.2022. No age relaxation is permissible.
Candidates applying in the General category will have to pay Rs 500 as application fee while those applying in SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen, Persons With Benchmark Disabilities (PwBDs), Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes will have to shell out Rs 250.
- The specific position played in the particular game/event if applicable must be mentioned in the application form
- The Educational or Sports qualifications acquired after the date of application shall not be considered
- Candidates furnishing false information/suppressing the facts will be disqualified and shall be liable for debarment and legal action
- Mere fulfilling minimum eligibility criteria for recruitment or selection of candidates and recommendation for their appointment shall not confer any right on the candidates for their appointment in Railway
- Second Class free journey pass from the nearest Railway Station mentioned in the application form will be issued to the candidates belonging to SC & ST communities whenever they are called at any stage of the recruitment
Selection Procedure: The Recruitment will be based on the performance in the Trial and evaluation of sports and educational achievements.
Click Here for details.