Good news for those who dream of a uniform job to serve the country as the Chhattisgarh Police has published a notification for recruitment in Subedar, Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander and other posts.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before the last date of submission of the application form, i.e. October 31, 2021.
The details of the Police Recruitment 2021 are given below:
Total Post & Designation: 975 posts
- Subedar: 58 Posts
- Sub Inspector: 577 Posts
- Sub Inspector (Special Branch): 69 Posts
- Platoon Commander: 247 Posts
- Sub Inspector (Angul Chinh): 6 Posts
- Sub Inspector (document under question): 3 Posts
- Sub Inspector (Computer): 6 Posts
- Sub Inspector (Telecommunications): 9 Posts
- Subedar, Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander: Candidates applying for these posts should be a graduate from a recognized college or university.
- Sub Inspector (Angul Chinh), Sub Inspector: Candidates applying for these posts should have done graduation with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry papers.
- Sub Inspector (Computer): Applicants must have BCA/ B.Sc (Computer) degree.
- Sub Inspector (Telecommunications): The applicants must have done a Diploma/ Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunication Engineering.
Age Limit: The candidate must be between 21 and 34 years. There is age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to the general category and OBC category will have to pay Rs 400 while Rs 200 has been fixed for SC/ST candidates. Applicants can pay the fees online as well as offline.
Important Dates To Remember
- Commencement of submission of online application: October 1, 2021
- Last date of submission of online application: October 30, 2021
For the selection process and other related details, candidates can check the official site of Chhattisgarh Police.