The Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has released the admission letters or admit cards for the upcoming written test to be conducted for filling up 1000 district cadre posts of laboratory technicians.
The written examination for the post of Laboratory Technician-2021 will be conducted on February 6, 2022 (Sunday) from 11 am to 1 pm in all districts.
The link for downloading the admit card for the test has been activated on the homepage of the official website of the Commission-https://www.osssc.gov.in. Candidates have been asked to download their hall tickets at the earliest to avoid last time rush.
No hard copy of admission letter will be sent to any candidate by post.
Steps to download OSSSC Laboratory Technician-2021 admit card
1. Log into the official website: www.osssc.gov.in
2. Click on the link: Click here to Login to Download Admit Card for the WRITTEN TEST to be held on 06/02/2022 for the post of Laboratory Technician-2021
3. A new page will appear
4. Enter username/registration number/mobile number/email and password
5. Select Admit Card Management System (ACMS) and click on download Admission Letter
6. Download the soft copy of the admission letter
As per the plan of the examination released earlier, the written examination will be held for one paper (Paper I) for 100 marks (MRQ type in OMR system).
The minimum qualifying marks for ST/SC, PwD, Ex-serviceman and Sports candidates will be 30 per cent while it is 35 per cent for candidates belonging to other categories.
The appointment of Laboratory Technicians will be on contractual basis in various district establishments and seven Medical College and Hospitals under the Health & Family Welfare Department of the Government of Odisha.