The Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has published an advertisement for recruitment to the posts of Section Officer (SO), Assistant Section Officer (ASO) and Junior Assistant (JA).
As per the official notification issued by the Commission, the posts are meant for retired government servants of Odisha preferably from the State Secretariat cadre/Heads of Department cadre.
"The re-engagement shall be made for one year or till the vacancies are filled up on regular basis whichever is earlier," the commission said.
SO/ASO/JA- 5 posts
Applicant must be retired government servant of Odisha Secretariat/Heads of Department.
Terms & Conditions
- They shall be paid Consolidated Remuneration without any other allowances as per suitability and applicability.
- They shall draw their pension & TI as usual.
- No vigilance case/ disciplinary proceedings should be pending against them.
- Retired employees should be within 65 years of age.
- They have good service records & physically fit for the service.
- Applicants may be shortlisted and called for an interview by a general notice to be published in the Commission's Website: www.osssc.gov.in.
- The re-engagement shall be made initially for a period of one year or till the vacancies are filled up by regular process whichever is earlier.
- The engagement can be terminated at any time by the competent authority owing to unsatisfactory performance.
- The vacancy position may be increased or decreased as per the discretion of the Commission.
- The Commission reserves rights to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
"Eligible and interested candidates may submit their application in the prescribed proforma with copies of testimonials in support of their service records by registered post/ Speed post superscribing "Application for engagement as Officer on Special Duty" so as to reach the Secretary, Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission, Block No.3 & 5, Unit-I, Bhubaneswar-751009 by Regd./Speed Post latest by 05.04.2023," the OSSSC said.