The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released the tentative calendar for various examinations slated to be held in the month of March 2022.
Candidates appearing the said examinations have been asked to remain in regular touch with the Commission through its official website www.ossc.gov.in for all necessary updates.
Here is the table of various posts and their examinations scheduled by the OSSC in March 2022:-
- Main Written Examinations for PET-under-Higher Education Department-2019 and Assistant Fodder Development Officer-2019 to be held on March 2
- Inspector of Textiles-2017 - Viva Voce Test scheduled for March 3
- Junior Stenographer-2021 - Language Test on March 4
- S.I. of Excise-2019 - Viva Voce Test from March 7 to 9
- Civil Defence Inspector/Sr Store Inspector-2020 - Prelims Exam on March 14
- Junior Clerk-cum-Junior Accountant-2019 - Prelims Exam on March 21 and 22
- Primary Investigator-2021 - Main Written Exam on March 23
- Weaving Supervisor-2021 - Main Written Exam on March 25
- Auditor-2017 - Computer Skill Test on March 28
- Food Safety Officer-2020 - Computer Skill Test on March 29
- Assistant Curator and Conservator - Main Written Exam on March 30
- Combined Recruitment of Technical Posts under OGP-2019 - Main Written Exam on March 31