The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) on Thursday released a tentative schedule of several recruitment examinations to be held in October and November.
The schedule is available on the official website of the commission—ossc.gov.in
“Candidates are advised to be in regular touch with www.ossc.gov.in for further updates. Schedule of the examinations is subject to change,” the commission said in the latest notification.
Tentative calendar for October-2022
- Combined Graduate Level 2021: 11 October to 20 October (except 16 October)
- Sub-Inspector of Traffic 2021: 29 October 2022
- Junior Clerk-Cum-Typist 2019: Fourth week of October 2022
Schedule For November 2022
- Block Social Security Officer- 3 November to 8 November
- Sub-Inspector of Traffic 2021: 4 November 2022
- Senior Cameraman, Photographer, Indexer & Asst Operator under I & PR dept: 12 November 2022
- Junior Executive Assistant 2022 under Home Department: 15 November to 19 November
- Group C Technical Post Under Odisha Govt Press 2019: 9 November to November
- Junior Mining Officer 2022: 20 November
- Combined Graduate Level 2021: 18 November to 22 November
- Group- C Technical Post under Odisha Govt Press 2019: Last week of November
For the official notification, click HERE.