The Orissa High Court has published the result of the Computer Application Test conducted for recruitment of Junior Stenographer in the Court’s establishment.
The Computer Application Test was held on December 12, 2021 for the selection of 29 Group-C posts of Junior Stenographer.
A total of 204 candidates have cleared the computer test. The roll numbers of the successful candidates have been uploaded on the official website at https://orissahighcourt.nic.in.
The court informed that the verification of certificates of the successful candidates will be held on December 16 and 17 at Future Bhubaneswar School, 36, Chandaka Industrial Estate, Near Sikhar Chandi Temple, Sikharchandi Road, Patia, Bhubaneswar - 751024.
The Skill Test (Short Hand & Type Writing Test) will be conducted on December 18, 2021 at Radha Raman Assessment Services in Mancheswar Industrial Estate, Bhubaneswar, 752101. The time of the skill test will be informed at the time of certificate verification.
The candidates have been asked to bring the following original certificates/testimonials along with the documents for verification:
- Print Copy of the online Application Form
- HSC or equivalent certificate in support of proof of age.
- Certificate showing the passing of Odia Language Test equivalent to M.E. School standard.
- Certificate of Bachelors Degree from a recognised University or such other qualification equivalent thereto.
- Certificate showing adequate knowledge in Computer Application.
- Certificate from a recognised institute showing a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in Short Hand and 40 words per minute in Type Writing.
- Certificate of good character from the Institution last attended, or from two persons of repute, one of whom must be a Gazetted Officer.
- Three recent passport size photographs.
- Certificate from the competent authority indicating the category of the caste or the tribe or the class of the applicant, in case he or she belongs to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe or SEBC who claims age relaxation and reservation under such category.
- Medical Certificate or Disability Certificate from the competent Medical Board or Authority indicating the nature of disability in case of PwD to claim age relaxation and reservation under such category.
- Discharge Certificate issued by the Commanding Officer of the Unit last served and claims reservation under such category. Ex-Servicemen candidates must submit an Affidavit that he has not been appointed against any civil post after Military Service, wherever applicable.
- NOC/ letter of permission from the Competent Authority for candidates working in Government offices.
- Self-attested photocopies of the aforesaid certificates/ testimonials/ documents as in Sl. No. 1. 3)
- The Admit Card which has been issued for the Computer Application Test