The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has invited applications for engagement of Junior Consultants and Associate Consultants in work-over Rigs on contractual basis for a period of two years.
ONGC recruitment 2022 vacancy details
Total posts: 8
Roles and Responsibility of Associate /Junior Consultant
The Consultant is expected to provide complete supervision of all activities associated with work over operations in round-the-clock shift pattern such as
• Adequate inspection of the WOR and the equipment thereof
• A thorough supervision of all operations at the WOR
• To ensure that running and maintenance of WOR and all its machinery in the mine are carried out in safe manner;
• To ensure compliance with SOPs, statutory guidelines and Mines act
• Regular update of QHSE documentation
• Site inspection and supervision of site preparation, rig deployment at site, smooth execution of work over
• Operations in co-ordination with Installation Manager and other departments, preparation of pipe tally and completion report etc.
• Any other responsibility required as per DGMS & other statutory authorities
- Associate Consultant (E4/E5) & E6 level): Rs 66000.00 (inclusive of service tax) + Rs 2000.00 (maximum) for communication facilities against submission of invoice.
- Junior Consultant (E-1 to E3 Level): Rs 40000.00 (inclusive of service tax) + Rs 2000.00 (maximum) for communication facilities against submission of invoice.
How to apply
Eligible candidates are required to send the scanned copy of the application duly signed in the format given with the advertisement to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org as non-editable file (PDF format) within 10 days from the date of publication in newspaper.
For details click HERE for official notification.