The Oil India Limited (OIL), a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking, has issued a notification to fill up multiple vacancies in Grade – III and V posts.
The applications have been invited from eligible candidates from the production and exploration areas in the districts of Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Sivasagar and Charaideo in Assam and Changlang district in Arunachal Pradesh for recruitment of work persons.
As per the advertisement, around 63 vacancies will be filled up in this recruitment drive. The last date to apply for the posts is February 25, 2022.
A. GRADE V (Pay Scale- Rs 32,000– Rs 1,27,000)
1. Post Code- TCL12022: 20 Vacancies
2. TCG12022: 3 Vacancies
3. NUR12022: 15 Vacancies
4. NUR12022: 1 Vacancy
5. OHV12022: 7 Vacancies
6. SAH12022: 1 Post
B. Grade III (Pay Scale- Rs 26,600– Rs 90,000)
1. Post Code: PAT12022: 4 Vacancies
2. RAD12022: 1 Vacancy
3. OPT1: 3 Vacancies
4. EFA12022: 3 Vacancies
5. ICU12022: 2 Vacancies
6. PHS12022: 2 Vacancies
-Minimum age limit is 18 years for all categories and age relaxation to Persons with Benchmark Disabilities/Ex-Servicemen shall be as per Government of India directives.
-Internal OIL employees will be allowed age relaxation to the extent of service rendered by them as OIL employees for being considered in direct recruitment subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years.
Selection Methodology: -Only those candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement/notification as on the crucial date will be called for the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The selection process shall consist of a Computer Based Test (CBT) wherein the qualifying marks will be minimum 40% marks for SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities and minimum 50% marks for others.
- Candidates will be called for Computer Based Test (CBT) only on the basis of their declaration in the completed online application form.
-The Computer Based Test (CBT) will comprise of questions in the multiple-choice questions (MCQ) format.
-There will be no negative marking in the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) will be bilingual i.e. English & Assamese
. - The total duration of the Computer Based Test (CBT) will be 02 (two) hours.