The much-awaited application process for the recruitment of regular teachers in government secondary schools in Odisha finally commenced on Saturday after several deferments.
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), which is carrying out the recruitment examination, said the online application for 7540 posts will continue till January 16, 2023.
The total vacancies released by the OSSC include 1419 TGT PCM posts, 1205 TGT CBZ posts, 1352 Hindi teacher posts, 723 Sanskrit teacher posts, 841 Physical Education teacher posts, 6 Telugu Teacher posts and 24 Urdu teacher posts.
In the latest notice, the commission clarified that one candidate can apply for more than one post.
“….it is informed to all concerned that one candidate may apply for more than one post if he/she is eligible for those posts in all respect i.e. he/she must have requisite educational qualification for those posts as mentioned in claus-3(b) of Advertisement & must have passed OSSTET in concerned subjects as applicable for those posts,” the commission said.
“If he/she fails to submit requisite documents/certificates & mark sheets for those posts his/her candidature for the post/posts shall be rejected/cancelled,” the commission added.
Here is step-by-step instruction for Applying for the Posts:
- The applicants should go through this detail advertisement before filling up the online application form.
- The candidates may apply for the post as per their eligibility as per terms of the advertisement.
- All eligible candidates have to register themselves by clicking on "APPLY ONLINE" button on the home page of the Commission's website www.ossc.gov.in.
- Those candidates, who are applying for the first time, will have to register for the post by clicking on "NEW USER" button shown on the screen.
- On submitting the registration form, a User Id and Password will be generated.
- On clicking "New user" or "Registered Use', instruction for filling up the Online Registration/ Re-registration and Application Forms shall appear on the computer screen.
- These instructions should be read carefully before proceeding with filling up the Application Form.
- Step-by-step procedure for registration/re-registration can be viewed by clicking on "Instruction to fill up Online Application Form".