The much-awaited application process for the Odisha Civil Services (OCS) examination 2021 commenced on the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) on Monday.
The civil service aspirants can now log in to the official website (www.opsc.gov.in) and fill up online forms to take part in one of the toughest recruitment examinations of the State.
The OPSC, through the recruitment drive, will fill up a total of 405 vacancies coming under the Odisha Civil Services (Group A and Group B). The link for registration and re-registration and payment of the examination fee will be available from January 10 to February 9. The last date for submission of registered online application is February 18, 2022.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess a Bachelor's degree from a recognized institute or university in any discipline.
Age limit: A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not be above 32 years as on January 1, 2021. The upper age limit is relaxable for reserved category applicants. (The Odisha Cabinet today enhanced the upper age limit from 32 years to 38 years).
Examination Fee: A candidate is required to pay non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs 500. ST/SC and persons with disabilities (more than 40%) are exempted.
Here are steps to apply for OPSC Civil Services Exam 2021
- Log in to the official website opsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘Apply Online’
- New users can click on ‘New User’ tab and registered user on ‘registered user’ tab
- Read the instructions to fill up online application
- Login to the portal and fill up the form
- Upload documents and pay the application fee
- Download the form and take a printout for future reference