The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) on Monday announced the schedule of personality test and document verification for the Odisha Civil Services (OCS)-2019.
The result of the main written examination of OCS-2019 was announced by OPSC on September 9 on its website www.opsc.gov.in. As many as 307 candidates have cleared the main examination and provisionally qualified for personality test.
As per the latest notification of the Commission, the personality test and document verification of all provisionally qualified candidates of OCS main examination 2019 will be held between September 22, 2021 and October 4, 2021 (except government holidays and Sundays).
“The documents of the concerned candidates shall be verified on the same day before commencement of the Personality Test as per the schedule. The candidates those having Personality Test in the morning session are to report for verification of documents at 9 am and those having Personality Test in the afternoon session are to report for verification of documents at 1 pm positively,” the OPSC notification read.
Candidates are required to produce following original documents along with set of self-attested photocopies of all certificates/documents at the time of verification.
1. Online application form (Hard Copy)
2. Attestation Form, Bio-data Form. (To be downloaded from the website of the Commission)
3 H.S.C or Equivalent Certificate in support of declaration of age
4. Bachelor's Degree Certificate issued by the concerned University. 5. Odia Pass Certificate
6. Any document in support of Identity ( Aadhaar/ DL/ Pan Card/ Voter ID card)
7. Caste Certificate by Birth if any
8. Candidates of SEBC category (other than Creamy Layer) must be issued within 3 years)
9. Sports Certificate, if any
10. Permanent Disability Certificate issued by the concerned Medical Board, wherever applicable
11. Discharge Certificate issued by the Commanding Officer in case of Ex-servicemen candidates. (ii) The Ex-Servicemen candidates are required to furnish an Affidavit in original indicating that-" I have not got any appointment as an Ex-Servicemen against Civil Post against the Quota available for the said category".
12. Two recent passport size photographs with signature on its front, which has been uploaded with online application form.
13. No objection Certificate ( in case of in-service candidates), wherever applicable.
14. Covid-19 negative RTPCR Test Report issued within 48 hours from the date of Personality Test. (mandatory)
The main written examination of Odisha Civil Services-2019 was conducted between December 7, 2020 and January 3, 2021 at various centres across the State.