Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Kaiga Site has invited online applications from the candidates passed out from ITI courses for engagement as Trade Apprentices.
The registration for the online application has already commenced. Candidates have to register before July 31.
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 details
Total posts: 75
The candidate should have cleared Class 10th and ITI.
The minimum age of applicants from the general and economically weaker sections should be 14 years and maximum age of 24 years as on July 31.
Age relaxation will be given to SC, ST, OBC and PWBD candidates.
How to apply
• Candidates should visit official the website, npcilcareers.co.in
• Click on ‘Apply’ on the home page
• Then click ‘Online registration’
• Fill the application form and click submit
• SSLC/10th Pass Certificate
• Essential Qualification ITI Passed Certificate
• Essential Qualification ITI Final Mark Sheet
• Caste certificate, if belonging to SC/ST, OBC (NCL)/EWS category
• PwBD certificate, if applying for age relaxation under PwBD category
• Valid identity proof Preferably Aadhar Card
For more click HERE for the official notification.