The National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) has invited applications from eligible candidates for the posts of senior medical officer, Assistant Rajbhasha Officer, Junior Engineer in various disciplines, and Senior Accountant posts.
Interested candidates can apply for the posts by visiting the official website of NHPC- nhpcindia.com.
Commencement of online application process: September 1
Last date to online submission of application: September 30
- Senior Medical Officer: 13 posts
- Assistant Rajbhasha Officer: 7 posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 68 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 34 posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 31 posts
- Sr. Accountant: 20 posts
- Senior Medical Officer: Rs 60,000 to Rs 1,80,000
- Assistant Rajbhasha Officer: Rs 40,000 to Rs 1,40,000
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Rs 29,600 to Rs 1,19,500
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Rs 29,600 to Rs 1,19,500
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): Rs 29,600 to Rs 1,19,500
- Sr. Accountant: Rs 29,600 to Rs 1,19,500
Candidates belonging to General, OBC and GEN-EWS category need to make an online non-refundable payment of Rs 250 towards the application fee. However, the SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Serviceman are exempted from fee payment.
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of NHPC: www.nhpcindia.com
- Click on Career Section
- Click on the online application tab
- Read instructions and then click register
- Fill the online application form and submit