The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) will hold a walk-in-interview to recruit one Junior Project Fellow (JRF).
As per the official notification, the walk-in-interview for the JRF will be held on December 21, 2021. The post is contractual and for the ERIC sponsored project.
Interested candidates can check the official notification on the NCERT website for more details.
Junior Project Fellow: 1 Post
Tenure of post: 10 months
Essential Qualification: Master Degree in Education/ Psychology/ Sociology/ Anthropology/ allied areas with at least 55 per cent marks
- Ph.D or M.Phil may be preferred
- Experience of academic report writing, review literature, etc
- Proficiency in Hindi and English language
- Knowledge of Marathi language may be preferred
- Computer literacy
Age Limit: Should be below 40 years(5 years relaxation for female and SC/ST candidate, 3 years for OBC candidate)
Date of Interview: December 21, 2021
Venue: Room no 14, 4th floor, Zakir Husain Block, NCERT, New Delhi. (Registrations from 9 am onwards)
- Fellowship is purely temporary
-Candidates already employed should get their applications forwarded through their employers and/or submit a "No Objection Certificate".
- The project fellows already worked in the Council for two and half years are not eligible.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- The selected candidates may be required to join immediately.
- There may be a technical break In the project duration after 31st March 2022.