NABARD has invited online applications from Indian citizens for engagement of Specialist Consultants on contract basis for six posts at its Head Office, Mumbai.
Candidates, who have the necessary qualification and experience as mentioned below, can apply online only on NABARD website, www.nabard.org, between December 2 and December 19, 2021.
Before applying, candidates should read all the instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria for the post. NABARD would admit candidates on the basis of the information furnished in the online application. If, at any stage, it is found that any information furnished in the application is false or incorrect, his/ her candidature will be cancelled, read the official notification.
Posts & Eligibility
1. Chief Technology Officer: First class in B.E./ B. Tech degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/BCA from reputed University/ Institutes.
Desirable: Post-Graduation in areas relevant to the role will be given preference.
2. Chief Risk Manager: Post Graduate/Masters in Management from one of the top institutes (excluding online or distance) or CA/CS. ii. Certification in Risk Management from Professional Risk Managers’ International Association (PRMIA) /Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP).
Desirable: i. Certification in Banking/ CFA. ii. Qualification in Law (3 year regular course).
3. Data Designer: B.Tech./ MCA ( any discipline). Desirable- Global Certification in Data Base Design for Data Warehouses.
4. Lead BI Designer: B.Tech. (any discipline)/ MCA. Desirable- Certified in a leading BI platform viz. Power BI, Tableau, QlikSense.
5. ETL Designer: B.Tech/MCA (Any Discipline). Desirable- Certification in one of the popular ETL tools, viz. Informatica, AbInitio, MS SQL Server.
6. Specialist Officer (legal): LLM eesential with Minimum of 5 years work experience should be in retail banking institutions and Project financing. Desirable- Dealing with DRT, NCLT experience preferable.
Period of Contract: Three years from the date of appointment extendable by 02 more years based on the performance and requirement and subject to half-yearly review of performance.
"The Bank may terminate the contract of service if the performance is found unsatisfactory. The Bank may at its sole discretion, terminate the contractual engagement by giving one month's notice or one months' compensation in lieu thereof, at any time during the contract period," it added.
For details of the NABARD recruitment, go through the official site.