Kendriya Vidyalaya, Pangode, has come up with a fresh notification for the recruitment of teachers on contractual basis.
“A walk-in-interview will be held to prepare a common panel of teachers for appointment on Part Time Contractual basis for the session 2022-23 for Kendriya Vidyalay, Pangode…,” read the official notification.
Interested and eligible candidates can walk-in for PGT History recruitment on August 30, 2022.
Kendriya Vidyalaya recruitment 2022 vacancy details:
1. Two years' integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject OR Master Degree from a recognised University with at least 50 per cent.
2. B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognised university.
3. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media.
4. Knowledge of computer applications is desirable.
Pay Scale: The consolidated maximum pay per month for the selected candidates will be Rs 27,500.
1. All candidates should follow Covid Protocol strictly.
2. Report to the Vidyalaya at the specified time only.
3. Candidate should present with all relevant certificates- Original and self-attested copies and one passport size photograph for scrutiny/submission.
4. The above vacancy, as and when occur is purely temporary and the selected candidate will not have any claim to be absorbed as regular employees.
5. Interview is to prepare a panel which will be operated for the academic year 2022-23 against any vacancy which may arise and being in the panel does not yield any right for appointment.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in-Interview.
7. Bio-data cum Declaration forms may be supplied to the candidates at the venue.
8. Late comers will not be entertained.
9. Teachers appointed on contractual basis will not be entitled for vacation pay and during Autumn/Winter break payment shall be calculated on pro-rata basis.
10. Teachers will not be entitled for pay, if they remain absent on working day.
In case of absence from duty, payment will be calculated on Pro-rata basis. To know about the reporting time, qualification and other details, candidates can visit the official website at, trivandrumpangode.kvs. ac. in.