The Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has invited online application from eligible candidates for filling up following vacancies to the post of Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist) in Group 'C' (Non-Gazetted & Non Ministerial) on temporary basis.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts online by visiting the official website of ITBP i.e. recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Details
Total Vacancy: 24
- UR: 12
- EWS: 2
- OBC: 6
- SC: 3
- ST: 1
The candidate should have passed in Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognised Central or State University.
The age of the candidate should be between 20 to 28 years.
Level -5 in the Pay Matrix Rs. 29,200 – Rs. 92,300/- (as per 7th CPC).
- General/OBC/EWS – Rs 100
- SC/ST/PH – Nil
The selection process will consist of Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard Test, Written Test, Verification of Documents, Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/ Review Medical Examination (RME).
How To Apply
- Visit official website i.e. i.e. recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
- Go to Recruitment section and click on the link to apply for ITBP ASI Recruitment
- Fill the application form with all the credentials
- Upload all the required documents
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Take a print out of application form for future purposes
- Commencement of online application process: 25 October 2022
- Last date of submitting online application: 23 November 2022