Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released yet another recruitment notification inviting online applications from bright, young and energetic persons for the selection to Junior Engineering Assistant posts in the pay scale of Rs 25,000-1,05,000.
While the online registration of application commences today (10:00 Hrs), the last date to apply for the IOCL recruitment is May 28, 2022 (17:00 Hrs).
Candidates can visit the official sites, www.iocl.com and www.iocrefrecruit.in, for online registration of the application. The Written Test for the same is likely to be held on June 19, 2022 (Sunday).
IOCL recruitment 2022 vacancy details:
Junior Engineering Assistant IV (Production): 18 posts
Educational Qualification: 3 years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognised Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC candidates against reserved positions.
Junior Engineering Assistant IV (Instrumentation): 1 post
Educational Qualification: 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC candidates against reserved positions.
- A candidate is allowed to apply for only one post. In case of receipt of more than one application for more than one post, all the applications will be rejected.
- Large Industrial Establishment would mean industrial/manufacturing Units whose investment in plant & machinery exceeds Rs 10 crore and which has been in operation.
- Candidates shall be required to attach a copy of the relevant page of the last published Balance sheet of the establishment with the physical application under self-certification by the candidate.
- Candidates employed, directly or by or through any agency (including a contractor) by a Large Industrial Establishment shall also be eligible to apply, provided they furnish copy of the work order issued to the agency/contractor along with the page of the balance sheet.
- Candidates who are registered with Local Employment Exchange(s)/ District Sainik Resettlement Board / Special employment Exchange and meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria, whose names are sponsored to Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex against this notification, are advised to apply Online, failing which their candidature will not be considered.