The Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill up several non-executives vacancies for various locations of pipeline divisions.
Interested candidates are advised to apply online on or before October 10 by visiting the official at IOCL website https://plapps.indianoil.in/.
IOCL vacancy details
Total posts: 56
- Unreserved: 32
- SC: 10
- ST: 5
- OBC: 7
- EWS: 2
Three-year full time Diploma or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration from a government recognised Institute.
- Salary grade for the post of Engineering Assistant (Mechanical), Engineering Assistant (Electrical), Engineering Assistant (T&I) and Engineering Assistant (Operations) shall be Grade IV in the pay scale of Rs 25, 000 – Rs 1,05,000.
- Salary grade for the post of Technical Attendant-I shall be Grade I in the pay scale of Rs 23,000 – Rs 78,000.
- Basic pay, DA, HRA and such other benefits shall be admissible as per the rules of the corporation.
Candidates belonging to General, OBC and EWS categories are required to remit Rs.100 as application fee.
SC/ST/PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
The fee is to be paid through online mode only through State Bank Collect of SBI as indicated in pipelines recruitment portal.
The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years and upper age limit is 26 years as on September 12.
Selection process shall consist of written test and skill/proficiency/physical test (SPPT).
- Date of opening of online application: Sept 12
- Last date of submission of online application: Oct 10
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card: Oct 27 to Nov 6
- Tentative date of Written Test: Nov 6
- Tentative dates for SPPT: Nov 7
How To Apply
- Candidates should visit IOCL pipelines recruitment portal
- In the homepage click ‘Click Here for active openings’ button
- Select Log-In/New Registration
- Fill up the credentials
- Upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Take a print out of the application form for future purpose
Check HERE for detail notification.