Indian Overseas Bank has invited online applications from qualified and experienced IT professionals for recruitment against 25 vacancies for Specialist Officers for various posts in Information Technology and Digital Banking in MMG Scale II.
Interested candidates may apply online from November 8 to November 30 by visiting the official website i.e. www.iob.in.
Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2022 details
Total posts: 25
- Manager-Business Analyst: 1
- Manager-Data Engineer: 2
- Manager-Cloud Engineer: 1
- Manager-Data Scientist: 1
- Manager-Network Security Engineer: 1
- Manager-Oracle DBA: 2
- Manager-Middle ware Engineer: 1
- Manager-Service Administrator: 2
- Manager-Network- Routing & Switching Engineer: 2
- Manager-Hardware Engineer: 1
- Manager-Solution Architect: 1
- Manager – Digital Banking (RTGS/ NEFT): 1
- Manager – Digital Banking (Debit Card & ATM Switch): 1
- Manager – ATM Managed Services & ATM Switch: 2
- Manager – Merchant Acquisition: 1
- Manager – Digital Banking (IB, MB, UPI): 3
- Manager – Digital Banking (Reconciliation): 1
- Manager –Compliance & Audit: 1
The applicant must possess full time B. E / B. Tech/M.E./ M. Tech/MCA/MSc with minimum of 60% marks.
The required minimum age to apply for all the posts is 25 and the maximum age limit is 30 for all posts, as on November 1, 2022. Relaxation in maximum age for SC/ST/OBC/PWBD/Ex-Servicemen will be as per existing government guidelines.
Selection will be made based on an online examination followed by interview.
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs 100
- For all others (Including OBC & EWS): Rs 500
How to apply
- Visit the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the career tab.
- Click on the apply link.
- Fill the application form with proper credentials.
- Upload all necessary documents.
- Click on submit to finish the procedure.
- Take a printout of the application form for future purpose.
- Payment of Application Fee / Intimation Charges: 08.11.2022 to 30.11.2022
- Opening Date of Online Registration: 08.11.2022
- Closing Date of Online Registration: 30.11.2022
IOB is a leading public sector bank with headquarters in Chennai having a geographical presence all over India and abroad.