The Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is inviting online applications for recruitment of 39 Junior Operator posts.
Online registration of applications has commenced on Saturday and will close on July 29. The tentative date of written test is on August 21.
Interested candidates can apply online for the posts through the official site of IOCL on iocl.com.
Indian Oil Recruitment 2022 details
Total posts: 39
Qualification and experience criteria
Eligible candidate should have cleared Higher Secondary (Class XII) with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC candidates and 40% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions with valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License issued by the Regional Transport Authority.
The applicant should have minimum one year work experience in heavy vehicle driving (excluding training) i.e. one year experience after acquiring HMV License.
The selection methodology will comprise written test and skill proficiency physical test (driving test) which will be of qualifying nature. The written test will assess the candidates on the following parameters
- Generic aptitude including quantitative aptitude: 40 marks
- Reasoning abilities: 40 marks
- Basic English language skills: 20 marks
The duration of the written test shall be of 90 minutes.
General, EWS and OBC candidates are required to pay Rs150 as application fee plus additional Bank charges as applicable, only through online ePayOne portal payment gateway provided in the online application portal.
Besides basic pay and industrial pattern of DA, other allowances / benefits include HRA, medical facilities, productivity /performance related pay, gratuity, contributory provident fund, employees’ pension scheme, group savings linked insurance, group personal accident insurance, leave rncashment, Leave Travel Concession / LFA, Contributory Superannuation Benefit Fund Scheme, House Building Advance, Conveyance Advance / Maintenance Reimbursement, Children Education Allowance etc., as per Corporation rules.
How to apply
- Candidate should apply online
- The candidate should have the relevant documents/certificates pertaining to age, qualification, caste, experience, and scanned copy of latest passport photograph and signature in Jpg/PDF format
- Candidates are advised to carry a copy of the application with originals & self-authenticated copies of all testimonials and produce the same at the time of Driving Test for verification
For more details click HERE for the official notification.