The Indian Navy has released a notification for the recruitment of Agniveer (MR)-01/2022 (Dec 2022) Batch Course Commencing December 2022 for unmarried Male and Unmarried Female candidates.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts by visiting the official website, joininsiannavy.gov.in., which opened today (July 25) for submission of online application. The last date to apply is July 30.
Indian Navy Agniveer (MR) recruitment details
Total vacancy: 200 (including a maximum of 40 female only)
- Agniveer (MR) - Chef: Candidates are required to prepare food as per menu (vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products), and accounting of ration. In addition, you will also be trained in fire arms and will be allotted other duties for efficient running of the organisation.
- Agniveer (MR) - Steward: Candidates are required to serve food in the Officers’ messes as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of menu etc. In addition, you will also be trained in fire arms and will be allotted other duties for efficient running of the organisation.
- Agniveer (MR) - Hygienist: Candidates will be required to maintain hygiene in wash-rooms and other areas. In addition, you will also be trained in fire arms and will be allotted other duties for efficient running of organisation.
Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Government of India.
Candidates should be born between December 1, 1999 and May 31, 2005.
Duration of Service
The Agniveers shall be enrolled in the Indian Navy under the Navy Act 1957, for a period of four years. Agniveers would form a distinct rank in the Indian Navy, different from any other existing ranks.
Indian Navy is not obliged to retain the Agniveers beyond the engagement period of four years.
Agniveers will be paid a package of Rs 30,000 per month with a fixed yearly increment. In addition, risk and hardship, dress and travel allowances will be paid.
Agniveers shall be given a one-time Seva Nidhi package comprising their monthly contribution along with matching contribution by the Government on completion of their engagement period.
Minimum physical standards
- Height – 157 cm (Male) amd 152 (Female)
- Eye sight 6/6 to 6/9 without glasses and 6/6 with glasses
- External & internal organs to be normal
- Any candidate, if found to have predominant characteristics of the opposite gender as evidenced on external physical examination, will be rejected as unfit
- Any female candidate, if found to be pregnant shall be disqualified and her candidature rejected
For details, click HERE for official notification.